1. In a small bowl mix together olive oil, honey, lemons, dried herbs, crushed pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Set aside
2. Slide alternately salmon cubes and vegetables on the skewers. Lay the prepared kebabs on parchment paper lined baking tray and brush all sides with the marinade. Let the spices infuse at least 30 minutes.
3. Prepare BBQ for medium heat.
4. Grill for about 6 to 8 minutes or until fish becomes opaque. Start with 3 minutes on one side and gently turn over using stainless steel tongs (not plastic, because it can melt).
5. Mix yogurt with remaining ingredients to serve on the side.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and about all things Margerum.