$10 Flat Rate Shipping on 6 Bottles
Shipping included on all 12+ bottle purchases
Orders shipping outside of California: If you are in a part of the country that is experiencing extreme temperatures, wine will be shipped temperature controlled and will take between 7 - 14 days to arrive. You will receive a tracking number, but it won't be live until the wines leave a hub in your area for delivery. All wine deliveries require an adult signature. Orders shipping to NH or MI will always ship temp control.
Dry, crisp on the palate and very persistent. Fruitiness balanced with a touch of mouth-watering acidity and plenty of verve. A full-bodied wine which is a perfect spring and summer sipper. It has just enough seriousness to pair with the right foods.
- Color: Very pale orange and pink.
- Aroma: Lively red fruit aromas of strawberry and watermelon with a hint of minerality.
Taut, fruity, savory and a hint of creamy soft texture on the palate. A wine withlayers of slate, grapefruit, honeydew melon, pineapple; hints of lemongrass.Very savory. Classic Loire style Sauvignon Blanc except with low SO2.
- Color: Bright with goldengreen hues.Hints of yellow.
- Aroma: Ambitious complex fruit aromas ranging from lime, spearmint to melons and tropical fruits all surrounded with a slight grassiness.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Full, round and pleasing with ample acidity to balance the richness that will continue to evolve with time in bottle. Flavors of apple, wet stone and a touch of peach nectar engage witha lovely long persistent finish that lingers.
- Color: Slight straw and golden hues with a viscosity that clings to the glass as it is swirled.
- Aroma:Apricots, white floral, sweet honey, hints of brioche toast, sweet pea flowers and pineapple.
- Peak: Drink Now to 2026
An expansive complex expression of Sauvignon Blanc with savory elements, great natural acidity balanced with fruit and nuances of oak. The texture of the wine is full, powerful and persistent withthe lees and wood complementing the strong fresh fruit in this very young wine.
- Color: Golden straw green tinged, bright and viscous.
- Aroma: Sweet vanillian notes with marmalade (orange, fig, and peach) aromas complemented by creamy notes, brioche, white florals and marula fruit.
- Peak: Drink now to 2028
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc