$10 Flat Rate Shipping on 6 Bottles
Shipping included on all 12+ bottle purchases
Orders shipping outside of California: If you are in a part of the country that is experiencing extreme temperatures, wine will be shipped temperature controlled and will take between 7 - 14 days to arrive. You will receive a tracking number, but it won't be live until the wines leave a hub in your area for delivery. All wine deliveries require an adult signature. Orders shipping to NH or MI will always ship temp control.
A solid core of dark red fruit and spicy fruit surrounded by youthful tannins. The overlying presence of Grenache flavors initially impact the palate, followed by a finish complete with hints of jam, cocoa and dark berry contributions of Syrah and earthy Mourvèdre.
- Color: Opaque with dense crimson and ruby red hues
- Aroma: Red fruits, dried cranberries and jammy youthful fruits come immediately to the fore, with perfumed Grenache and rose petal floral aromas
Rich and powerful balanced with black boysenberry fruits, leather and tobacco leaf. Tight, focused, and with rich, young tannins that will bode well for aging.
- Color: Voluptuous rich black hues opaque with crimson red highlights
- Aroma: Meaty,“old world”spices, root beer and a whole cadre of black fruit aromas with a touch of toast and earthy notes
- Peak Drinking: 2020-2045
Bright, fresh, and fruity with fine soft and resolved tannins. Luscious mouthfeel with grip, savory meaty notes paired with dried flowers, spice, purple fruits and surprising persistence.
- Color: Light crimson and ruby red
- Aroma: Framboise, rose petal, watermelon and baking spices, with a hint of country herbs.
- Grape: 100% Grenache
Full bodied and refined, rich, with blueberry and dried fruits. Concentrated juicy mid palate encompassed by cola and sweet fruit. Complex integrated tannins complete the framework. The density, texture and depth of this wine are a testament to the quality of the vineyard. The finish is long and lingering with appealing notes coffee and vanilla.
- Color: Dark opaque and black hued.
- Aroma: Explosion of deep red fruit aromas with hints of wood and briar patch.
- Peak: Drink this wine now or age it up to ten years or longer.
Refined and elegant. Rich and concentrated with amle girth and lots of enjoyable complex fruits. Integrated tannins complete the framework. The density, texture and depth of this wine is a testament to the quality of the vineyards.
- Color: Dark ruby red and black hued.
- Aroma: Dark rich aromas that are intriguing. Spice, red fruits, plum with hints of oak.
Rich fruit with earthiness structure, roses, candied fruit, spice, coco and Bing cherries.
- Color: Beautiful dark velvet red hues.
- Aroma: Complex fruit aromas of meat, mushrooms and burnt blueberry pie edges all complemented with subtle wood aromatics of vanilla, toast, and stems retained briar patch.