Fresh, tangy, and vibrant this salad is the perfect side dish for summer picnics and BBQ's.
10 Persian cucumbers
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 avocado, pitted and cut into large cubes
1/4 cup sour cream
2 lemons, zested and juiced
salt and pepper
1/4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine avocado, sour cream, lemon zest and juice in a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice cucumbers into 1/4" slices and set aside in a medium bowl
- Slice red onions into 1/8" slices and combine with cucumbers.
- Mix cucumber, red onion, feta cheese, 3/4 of the parsley and dressing in bowl and season with salt, pepper, and additional lemon juice if needed.
- Sprinkle salad with remaining parsley and serve chilled.