M5 is a wine that is from a thought—a blend that is an amalgamation of memories, both distant and recent, from the numerous wines wehave tasted and loved. M5 Reserve is made from a small lot of our flagship M5, which we then age as a blend for an additional year in one French Oak 2,000 liter Ermitage Foudre to create a richer, more complex wine
- 42% Grenache, 36% Syrah, 14% Mourvèdre, 4% Counoise, 4% Cinsault
- Dark rich jammy red with crimson red.
- Dark berry and sweet cedar and spice, blueberry and cola and spring flower notes.
- Rich and savory notes balanced with black dry aged fruits, berries and tobacco leaf.
- Aged an additional year in a 500-liter seasoned French Oak puncheon creating a richer more complex wine.
- Tight, focused, and with rich, young tannins that will bode well for aging.