"Never arrive at a dinner party empty handed", or so they say. This brilliant trio is the perfect offering for any event. Whether hosting at your home or enjoying a night out with friends, these wines and our EVOO will delight everyone.
- 2017 BARDEN Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
The fruit was all hand sorted, 25% whole cluster on 4 lots equating to 18% in the final blend, 7-day cold soak, a combination of natural (wild) fermentation and Burgundian yeast isolates, only free-run wine used, 10 month maturation on full lees, bottled un-fined and unfiltered. This wine was matured for 10 months in 45% new French oak barriques from Tonnellerie François Frères and Tonnellerie Ermitage.
- 2019 Margerum M5 White
- #30 in the Enthusiast Top 100 Wines of 2020
- Our M5 White is similar to a White Rhône blend like Châteauneuf-du-Pape. M is for Margerum, 5 is for 5 grapes. It has rich with complex flavors, a long finish. You will see a slight straw and golden hues with a viscosity that clings to the glass as it is swirled. M5 White has a full, round and pleasing with ample acidity to balance the richness that will continue to evolve with time in bottle.
- Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is from our own Estate Vineyard in Los Olivos. The varietals chosen were the three most popular for Italian olive oil: Frantoio, Leccino, and Pendolino, in a ratio of 50%, 35%,and 15%. Frantoio is a fruity classic Tuscan variety that produces a flavorful, sharp oil. It is self-pollinating. Leccino produces a rich, buttery oil. It requires a pollinator, in our case Pendolino. The oils pressed from these olives are blended, as is a common practice in Italy.